Policy of Bukhara Oil Refinery LLC in the fields of industrial safety, quality management system, environmental and energy management, health and safety.
LLC "Bukhara Oil Refinery" is engaged in the production of petroleum products and the provision of services for the processing of hydrocarbons. The mission of the Bukhara Oil Refinery is aimed at the rhythmic provision of high-quality oil products to consumers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the development of exports. To implement the mission, Bukhara Oil Refinery LLC identifies the following strategic directions:
Ensuring consumer confidence in the quality of shipped petroleum products and services on the expense of continuously increasing the level of customer satisfaction.
2."Government” and “Society"
Actively participate in the development of the fuel and energy complex of the Republic of Uzbekistan through the implementation of state, industry and public programs.
Fully ensure the confidence of shareholders in the future of the plant through stable economic growth.
Achieving a guaranteed resource base.
Continuous improvement of management systems through the use of internal potential:
- by efficient work of business processes;
- by professionalism of employees;
- protecting health and safety of employees according to the principle "Priority of the life and health of the employee in relation to the results of production activities";
- guaranteeing a healthy future by ensuring environmental performance and rational use of natural resources;
- improving the social and living standards of the plant employees and their families;
- increasing the competence and motivation of employees in order to involve them in the integrated management system;
- protecting an individual and society from accidents, incidents and their consequences at hazardous production facilities of the plant;
- continuous improving energy efficiency by increasing energy efficiency and rational use of fuel and energy resources;
- searching and introducing innovative solutions for the effective development of the plant and the industry as a whole;
For the implementation and well-coordinated work of all directions of this policy, the management of Bukhara Oil Refinery LLC assumes next obligations.
- ensuring favorable and safe working conditions for employees
- compulsory insurance of liability for harm in the event of an accident at a hazardous production facility
- environmental pollution prevention
- providing the full volume of necessary resources and information
- continuous improvement of the effectiveness of management systems in accordance with the requirements of international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, AS 9100, compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other requirements.
Approved by the plant’s order No. 75 dated February 27, 2019.